Concetti Contracting Services creates comfortable and productive working environments throughout the United States.
Why is the working environment so important?
A person’s work environment is very important. After all, we spend nearly as much time at work as we do at home. According to a recent North American Survey, nearly 50% of workers rank their work environment as the most critical element of job satisfaction. In fact, they ranked environment above praise and recognition, compensation and benefits, job security, and promotions.
What makes a high-quality work environment? The five major elements of Office Space Design:
- Comfort – Assuring that work stations are adjustable and suited to the task, whether sitting, standing, spending hours at the computer or on the phone
- Efficiency – Locating work teams in convenient proximity and placing equipment near workers who use it most
- Communication – Organizing each department for the most effective means of communicating internally and externally with co-workers and customers
- Productivity – Maintaining a logical flow throughout the office
- Effectiveness – Establishing clear goals and objectives for the work environment
Concetti Contracting Services works with you to understand your business and to help identify your major goals and objectives in the work environment. We specialize in reconfiguring existing spaces, planning new office space, and coordinating all aspects of a business move.
At Concetti Contracting Services, we are dedicated to:
- Creating quality work environments
- Providing attentive and precise space planning services
- Assuring timely and accurate project management services
- Remaining competitive in price
- Keeping your project within budget and on schedule
Process and Methodology for Office Construction
- Free phone consultation and preliminary project scope meeting. The project proposal is submitted to customer contact and reviewed with the customer via conference call.
- After proposal is approved by the customer, a site visit is conducted to complete the as-built design of the spaces to be designed.
- Conduct an on-site meeting to review programming information that is applicable to the design, including job functions, communication, office and workstation needs, conference room needs, storage, filing, equipment areas, and work area adjacencies.
- Multiple option floor plans are submitted to the customer, and a conference call is held to review the options.
- Review comments will be used to finalize one of the option floor plans, and plan revisions will be made.
- Meetings will be held to review revised options, as required.
- Concetti Contracting Services can provide finish specifications, including carpet, other flooring, paint, art, etc.
- Concetti Contracting Services can provide project management to phase the project to minimize disruption to the organization.